Vision, mission, goals and core values
Our Purpose: To inspire others in our community to make this world a better place.
Our vision: For our business is to be the number one choice for casual dining in the greater Kitsap area; to pursue excellence and creativity in everything that we do; and to be the employer of choice for hospitality minded and team-oriented individuals.
Our mission: To nourish our community through engaged relationships, one customer at a time.
Our Goals: Accomplishing and maintaining these goals helps enliven the café and enhance the wholesome spirit we want to project. These goals are long term, ongoing and ever evolving as we grow and learn our business, and are in no particular order:
- To maintain positive balance in our lives so that the business rounds us out and reflects our values.
- To embody the meaning of hospitality through a strong, reliable staff.
- To offer our community wholesome foods that are satisfying, great tasting, and worth every penny.
- To have our employees and customers feel appreciated, supported and satisfied, every time they come in.
- To support local, independent business and the farming community through buying locally, keeping it simple and in season.
- To remain connected to our community with our charitable giving.
- To have this business comfortably support our employee family in all ways possible.
Our Core Values help guide us in a life rich in experience, creative spirit, laughter and all the things that we value most:
- Respectful curiosity. A desire to learn about the values, beliefs and foundations that others stand on turns all fears into learning tools.
- Integrity. When we live as an example of our own values it is reflected back to us in the people that are attracted to our lives.
- Creativity. To remain open to exploring the creative process in any form; A colorful, fully expressed life.
- Passion. When we love what we do and who we do it with and for, we can’t help but grow and improve.
- Honoring spirit. When we strive to honor the true spirit in others, our own spirits cannot help but grow.